Sunday 7 January 2018

PSYCHE LESSONS



I found it so satisfying that January 1st was a Monday. Since this date I can honestly say I've put into practice my new outlook on life and psyche rules for the next year. I've learnt a lot in 2017, even the bad times often became blessings in disguise. 

Working hard; this is something that towards the end of 2017 really started to pay off. I've found my feet at work and are now able to add in my own style and ideas. I'm not one of those who needs to shout about like 'oooo like what I've done', just knowing what I have achieved is enough for me. In 2018 I plan to focus more on my career, both inside & outside of work. I'm feeling more determined then ever and luckily have like minded friends whom I can build my empire with. One thing that I find annoys me about people is the need for competition. Often things in life are carried out as a team, it doesn't matter who did what, the point was you all did it together and therefore, all deserve the same rewards.

Focus on yourself; I've learn to stop worrying about what others are doing. This goes hand in hand with my point above. Focus your time & energy on what you are doing, not on what others are doing. That's not your concern. I promise you, you will start to feel so happy!

Learn who your true friends are; 2017 has taught me who I can keep close and who I can't. Learning to distance myself from 'toxic' people. That doesn't always mean they are evil or cold-hearted, it just means the relationship is toxic. Sometimes it's a hard pill to swallow but, there really isn't much point keeping people in your life if they aren't going to help you along the way. I found myself completely exhausted by certain relationships and that is not how they should make you feel. 

Spend more time doing what you love with who you love. I've spent the weekend planning my future, working on the blog and also shopping for interior design ideas (see photo above). Sad perhaps to some, but to me it's been a perfect & productive weekend. I've spent a lovely weekend with my family and a catch up with some of my closest friends, plus some much needed rest. I've decided to spend less time & money on nights out or just buying 'stuff', and more on activities and people that will actually benefit my life & my health. 
I'll be setting myself small goals each month in order to achieve my dreams. This past week has been amazing (despite being ill) and I'm so excited to discover what else 2018 has to offer. 

LLC xo







SHARE:

No comments

Post a Comment

© thepsychestyle. All rights reserved.
Designer Blogger Template by pipdig